Monday 21 January 2008

Monday 21st January 08

Monday started with the children not wanting to go to school and making their feelings known loudly. I came down to mediate and I managed to change the subject by telling the boys about the paid blog I wrote on Summerhill last night. They went to school.

I went back to bed after getting my emails as I was feeling grotty, running nose and blocked sinuses, so read and dozed... Gill went to town to find some kids clothes and got back for lunchtime, so I got up and had lunch with her and then mooched around and did some stove maintenance and housework, but wasn't feeling too hot, so took some paracetamol and decongestant.

I picked the kids up as I try to be fair and even if not 100% I try to do my fair share. But I went to bed when we got in. Got up for 6 to see the programme on Summerhill, it was very moving, and the boys enjoyed it too.

No comments: