Wednesday 2 July 2008

Tuesday 1st July 08

I took the kiddies into school and then spent a few minutes collecting nice crumbly soil from molehills for the remaining containers which need filling for Green Thumbs. I'll bring in some riddled compost and mix them, making a good planting medium.

Came home to do a load of replies to Fiddlesticks bookings. In the afternoon, had an hour at the lottie, mainly weeding the onion bed. Good to meet Jessica there for the first time in months, as usual, she had camera in hand, looking for the smaller things in life to capture electronically. Her pics are available for all to see on Red Bubble.

I collected my eldest son from school at the normal time and then cycled back down to get the little one who'd been to Yoga an hour later.

At 6.30 went to the Hull Road Planning Panel, which I'm 'acting chair' of in the absence of someone else prepared to do the job. We looked at 4 planning applications and signed the forms with our views, which I will deliver tomorrow to the Council.

Then I went to Country Fresh to pick up a huge load, infact only managed 2 sacks and 3 boxes, leaving 2 sacks-worth there for collection tomorrow. Took these to the lottie to put on my 4 working heaps there.

No comments: