Monday 23 July 2007

Monday 23rd July 07

Not too early a start today, but had to get to the station in time for the 9.53am to Brough near Hull where I was picked up by the husband of the lady who'd booked me to do a circus workshop at her dance school. I did a 45 min mini show and workshop with the 3 to 5 year olds, then another 45 mins with 6 to 15 year olds, then we all had lunch and I did a workshop with nearly all of them, we all had a very full-on time for an hour including headstand workshops which was fun. And then it was time to go back to the station, bearing a cheque and a smile on my face.

Back in York at 4 ish, I'd written my Community Care blog in the train, and I collected a sack of compostables on the way home and popped into Cycle Heaven to book my trailer in for the wheel replacement, which will be tomorrow.

Tea was yesterday's reheated veg stew and scone-top, with tomato and squash soup, a fantastic home-made tea.

In the evening, typed in my CC blog and chatted on Googletalk and did emails....

No comments: