Wednesday 22 June 2011

Tuesday 21st June 11 Summer Solstice

Well up earlier than I wanted but I needed to do assorted paperwork/admin stuff.  I cycled to Nunnery Lane to deliver the Election Expenses forms to Andy Chase and on the way back got a cheque out to pay for some advertising, and then headed for home to try to catch the Suma delivery.

This happened and it took quite a while to check it off and sort it out, as there were 5 other contributors to the order.  There's invariably a mistake, or something missing, or something which needs sorting.

Linda came to pick up her couple of items, and I got one item ready to take into school.... I also tied our youngest's bike onto my trailer to take to school, so he could easily get back home.  It rained heavily on the way down there, so I got soaked.  Luckily, on the way back it remained dry.

Then I got ready to go to Sheffield.

I had decided to meet my friend Lisa there, as she's moved from London to Newark, and we wanted to go to a talk in the Showroom Cinema Cafe called Psychology in the Pub.

No comments: