Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday 2nd February 10

A good day, I took our youngest to school... most of the way, as yesterday.

I picked up another load of packing case wood and then did some sorting of this and some sawing, but it started raining so I put the stuff away and came in, at about 11am.

But we needed bread and stuff from the chemist so I cycled round to Tang Hall Lane, and then, as I had to take back a carton of soya milk which when I opened it, was curdled like yoghurt, to the other Co-op on Hull Road.

Then some inside stuff, emails and facebook messages, washing up and talking with Gill, and lunch.

I had a few bookings and phone calls to deal with after lunch and all too soon it was time to go to school to pick up our youngest, and he came back home sitting on my bike rack.

I popped down to Country Fresh for groceries and brought back a load of compostables too. I spent about an hour in the garden before it got too dark to continue.

Sad to get a message during the evening that a friend of mine has seemingly tried to end her life and is now in hospital, having been found after a friend reported her missing. I arranged to go and see her in hospital tomorrow.

Nice teatime, quiet evening...

No comments: