Thursday 18 October 2007

Monday 15th October 07 'Blog Action Day'

I only discovered it was 'blog action day' today several days later....

But I did do some practical sustainability action, I went to town and got my compostables from Out Of This World and piled them onto one of my heaps before being picked up by Catherine from York Rotters in her car, and we set off for Worcester, to attend a 'Garden Organic' event the following day, the Master Composter Seminar, which was being held at Bishops Wood Environment Centre near Stourport on Severn.

Catherine stayed with her Aunt and I stayed at Chirkenhill Farm at Leigh Sinton. What a lovely place, near Malvern. Had a pleasent evening, visited the Royal Oak in the village and had a Chinese take away... my second take away this year!

No comments: