Tuesday 21 February 2017

Sunday 19th February 17

As I've got work in Sheffield tomorrow I'm going to go through this afternoon and stay with Anna, my sister, for a couple of nights.  I was getting a few things together when Ben and his fiancée Karen turned up.  This was the first time I'd met her and it was so good to see them together.  We chatted about the wedding and a few other things, but they didn't stay long.

I left before 4 to get the 4.25 train which got into Sheffield at 5.15, and it only took me 25 minutes to cycle up to Walkley, despite having a large shrub hanging from the handlebars, my laptop, day-bag and a rucksack with circus stuff in.  Anna cooked up a wholesome pasta dish and we watched a bit of telly and chatted before she got to bed.

I did the washing up and got to bed before 2am. Early for me... but I've a relatively early start tomorrow. I have to be over in Darnall before 10, and I've memorised the map so I know my route. I'll go to the station and up behind it near to where Thomas lives, and the route from there is easy.

No comments: