Wednesday 28 March 2012

Thursday 8th December 11

Headache most of the day.... didn't go out anywhere, sent message to York in Transition colleagues saying I wasn't up for the meeting.  I really wanted to go outside to see if that would get rid of my headache but the atrocious weather meant I just didn't feel motivated.

I slept for some of the afternoon, came down for a bit of tea which I wasn't feeling like eating and then tried to go back to bed but my legs wouldn't keep still so I got up again.  However I did get an early night... interrupted by one of the smoke alarms batteries running out and it bleeping occasionally... really annoying, lying there awake and waiting for the next bleep. Eventually I had to get up and take it down and take the battery out.  That shut it up. What a crap day.

No comments: