Wednesday 10 March 2010

Wednesday 10th March 10

Up at a rather early 7.15 am in order to be out of the house by 8, to get the 8.27 to Sheffield.

I had a very interesting talk with the guy who came and sat next to me before we left York Station... he was heading to Sheffield too, as he was doing an MA in housing policy. His name was James and he recognised me and seemed to know quite a bit about me, but I didn't know him (but hope to get to know him better. I got on well with him). We talked about housing mainly... and how to do a consultation about a hypothetical new-build EcoTown.

We were soon in Sheffield, and I met my friend who had got a hospital appointment and I'd offered some support.

It was a long day, and I was tired, but my support was welcomed. I was glad that I was able to be there.

I got the 6.54 train back and was in York quite soon, home by 8pm.

No comments: